Schedule a visit to a NPC campus or center!
At NPC we want you to feel right at home. Learning best takes place in an environment that you feel comfortable in. We encourage you to submit a Visit Request Form to schedule an appointment to visit any of our 4 campuses or 5 centers. We give campus tours to individuals as well as large groups. We'll show you around, introduce you to our friendly staff and help you see how easy it is to become a student at NPC. Schedule a visit and you'll see it's true!
Contact the NPC Admissions Office anytime.
Request information about a specific program
and find out more about NPC.
NPC Recruitment Adviser:
Send an email
(800) 266-7845, ask for extension 6271
Postal Mail: NPC Admissions, Attn. Admissions, PO Box 610, Holbrook, AZ 86025
NPC encourages community members to use our library facilities.
NPC Libraries are open to the public. Simply bring a photo ID listing your permanent residence in Apache or Navajo counties to obtain a library card. You must have a photo ID with you to be issued a library card. Many scholarly and in-depth materials are available for personal enjoyment or job-related research.
- NPC's library catalog is online.
- For assistance, discuss your request with the library media specialist or use the "Ask a Librarian” feature
on the NPC library website.
Some things to keep in mind when you visit us:
- Visitors are asked to check in at the campus or center office when they first arrive.
- While classes are in session, visitors should be considerate of students.
- Please do not bring small children into rooms where classes are underway or into library or laboratory areas. We appreciate your consideration.
- Soliciting is prohibited on all campuses and centers.
- Normally, the student lounges, campus/center offices, art galleries, academic advising offices, libraries, parking lots, and hallways are open to the public.
- Please obey all signage and avoid any construction areas.
- Classrooms and faculty offices are reserved for registered students only.
- Visitors will be held to the same standards of conduct as NPC students.