Library Catalog, use subject headings such as:
Search by the name of a theory, scientist, or specific condition.
Use the library databases in these categories:
- Nursing & Health
- Social Sciences
- Use USA.gov for official documents and statistics
- Erikson's 8 Stages of Psychosocial Development from State Univ. of New York College at Cortland
- Food Psychology from Cornell University Food & Brand Lab
- Mental Health Report from U.S. Surgeon General
- National Mental Health Information Center from U.S. Dept of Health & Human Services
- Neurosciences on the Internet by Neil Busis
- Scholarly Psychology Resources on the Web maintained by Russell A. Dewey
Need Help? Click a button below to:
From your cellphone: Text a Librarian at (928) 351-4204. • Note: Your cellphone provider may charge for text usage.
Note: we will attempt to answer your questions as soon as possible during our hours of operation.
Call your nearest NPC Library or Center location
All Area Code (928)
|Hopi: 738-2265 / 524-7605||Kayenta: 697-8333 / 524-7648||Winslow: 289-6520|
|Holbrook: 524-7320||Snowflake/Taylor: 536-6220||Springerville/Eagar: 333-2498 / 524-7639|
|St. Johns: 337-4768 / 524-7616||Show Low: 532-6120||Whiteriver: 338-5185 / 524-7662|
|Search||Services||Course Reserves||Research Assistance||About the libraries|