Library Catalog using subject headings such as:
Alcoholism; Child abuse; Child welfare; Drug abuse; Public welfare; Social work with children; Social work with the aged; Substance abuse.
Use the library databases in these categories:
- Nursing & Health
- Social Sciences
- Use USA.gov for official documents and statistics
- National Survey on Drug Use & Health from the U.S. Department of Health
- Management of Substance Abuse from World Health Organization
- Indian Alcoholism and Education from Journal of American Indian Education (article no longer available)
- National Institute on Drug Abuse
- National Center on Addiction and Substance Abuse
- National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism
- Signs and Symptoms of Substance Abuse
- Substance Use Among American Indians and Alaskan Natives
Need Help? Click a button below to:
From your cellphone: Text a Librarian at (928) 351-4204. • Note: Your cellphone provider may charge for text usage.
Note: we will attempt to answer your questions as soon as possible during our hours of operation.
Call your nearest NPC Library or Center location
All Area Code (928)
|Hopi: 738-2265 / 524-7605||Kayenta: 697-8333 / 524-7648||Winslow: 289-6520|
|Holbrook: 524-7320||Snowflake/Taylor: 536-6220||Springerville/Eagar: 333-2498 / 524-7639|
|St. Johns: 337-4768 / 524-7616||Show Low: 532-6120||Whiteriver: 338-5185 / 524-7662|
|Search||Services||Course Reserves||Research Assistance||About the libraries|