Library Catalog, use subject headings such as:
Earth sciences; Earthquakes; Fossils; Geology -- Arizona; Glaciers; Minerals; Volcanoes; Water resources development; Water rights -- Arizona.
- Science Magazine - via Library Databases web page
Use the library databases in these categories:
- Sciences (such as Science Magazine)
- Use USA.gov for official documents and statistics
- American Geosciences Institute
- American Mineralogist Crystal Structure Database from Univ. of Arizona
- Arctic Portal from the Arctic Council and various universities
- Colorado Plateau from Northern Arizona University
- Earth Resources Observation System from U.S. Geological Survey
- Earthquake Information from U.S. Geological Survey
- FracFocus2 : Chemical Disclosure Registry managed by the Ground Water Protection Council and the Interstate Oil and Gas Compact Commission
- Geologic Timeline from Smithsonian National Museum of Natural History
- Geology of Petrified Forest National Park from U.S. National Park Service
- Global Volcanism Program from Smithsonian Institute
- Impacts of Resource Development on Native Lands from Carleton College
- NOAA Photo Lab public domain photos from the National Oceanic & Atmospheric Administration
- Science.gov government science information and research including over 60 scientific databases and 200 million pages of science information and path to over 2200 scientific Websites.
- Structural Geology on the Web from Smith College
- U.S. Geological Survey
- Vega Science Trust Videos from United Kingdom universities - use with Firefox
- Why Files: the Science behind the News
Need Help? Click a button below to:
From your cellphone: Text a Librarian at (928) 351-4204. • Note: Your cellphone provider may charge for text usage.
Note: we will attempt to answer your questions as soon as possible during our hours of operation.
Call your nearest NPC Library or Center location
All Area Code (928)
|Hopi: 738-2265 / 524-7605||Kayenta: 697-8333 / 524-7648||Winslow: 289-6520|
|Holbrook: 524-7320||Snowflake/Taylor: 536-6220||Springerville/Eagar: 333-2498 / 524-7639|
|St. Johns: 337-4768 / 524-7616||Show Low: 532-6120||Whiteriver: 338-5185 / 524-7662|
|Search||Services||Course Reserves||Research Assistance||About the libraries|