Library Catalog, use subject headings such as:
Anatomy; Ambulance drivers; Emergency medical personnel; Emergency medical services; Emergency medicine; Pediatric emergencies; Physiology; Rescue work.
Use the library databases in these categories:
- Nursing & Health
- Use USA.gov for official documents and statistics
- Arizona Division of Emergency Management
- Arizona Poison & Drug Information Center
- Emergency Medical Services from Medline Plus
- Emergency Medical Treatment & Labor Act
- First Responders Training & Technical Assistance from U.S. Homeland Security
- National Pesticide Information Center
- Office of Hazardous Materials Safety
- Visible Human Project Visual Gallery from National Library of Medicine
- Visible Human Project
Need Help? Click a button below to:
From your cellphone: Text a Librarian at (928) 351-4204. • Note: Your cellphone provider may charge for text usage.
Note: we will attempt to answer your questions as soon as possible during our hours of operation.
Call your nearest NPC Library or Center location
All Area Code (928)
|Hopi: 738-2265 / 524-7605||Kayenta: 697-8333 / 524-7648||Winslow: 289-6520|
|Holbrook: 524-7320||Snowflake/Taylor: 536-6220||Springerville/Eagar: 333-2498 / 524-7639|
|St. Johns: 337-4768 / 524-7616||Show Low: 532-6120||Whiteriver: 338-5185 / 524-7662|
|Search||Services||Course Reserves||Research Assistance||About the libraries|