- Bachelor’s degree and three years of experience working in higher education in the area of institutional research or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience sufficient to perform the essential functions of the job.
- Due to the nature of data available to an IR Analyst, the candidate must submit to and pass a background check and not have any convictions or arrests for information crimes or crimes involving violations of trust.
- Master’s degree preferred.
- Prior experience reporting institutional data to Arizona higher-education agencies strongly preferred.
- Manages and fulfills the support of the PASS Project (HLC QI Project) for data needs, timelines and summary reports.
- Manages, analyzes data and issues summary reports for the Student Course Evaluation system including establishing distribution processes, aggregation of data and report distribution.
- Working closely with deans and faculty, provides data requested to support preparation of departmental program reviews.
- Maintains a calendar of internal and external reporting requirements and ensures timely and accurate reporting.
- Completes and when possible automates routine data tabulation and reporting tasks to fulfill regular internal and external requests
- Manages the design, execution and fulfillment of special or ad hoc reporting requirements for the administration, grant managers/coordinators, deans, VPs, directors, and program heads, which may include comparative analysis of the College’s programs against appropriate peer populations.
- Supports internal committees and tasks such as accreditation in developing measurable outcomes and providing the data for those objectives.
- Maintains confidentiality and integrity of data and information during performance of duties.
- Undertakes other duties as assigned.
Required License/ Certification
Valid Arizona driver's license
- Forward a cover letter (which outlines how you meet the qualifications listed above)
- Résumé including dates of employment
- Copies of transcripts with Degree(s) posted
- A list of five current professional references with contact information including phone numbers.
You may submit your application two ways:
- By postal mail to:
- By internet. Clicking on the "Submit Your Application Online" button to the right.
application materials. We accept PDF files and Word documents.
*** Please DO NOT COPY AND PASTE your application materials
into the e-mail links on this site.***
Submission of ALL required application materials is the responsibility of the applicant.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required verification document upon hire.
Human Resources: (928) 524-7473 or send an e-mail.
Please DO NOT COPY AND PASTE your application materials into the e-mail link above.
Northland Pioneer College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, gender, age or disability in admission or access to, or treatment or employment in its educational programs or activities. District grievance procedures will be followed for compliance with Title IX and Section 504 requirements. The Affirmative Action Compliance Officer is the Director of Human Resources, 2251 E. Navajo Blvd., Holbrook, AZ 86025, (928) 524-7471. The Section 504 Compliance Officer is the Coordinator of Disability Resources and Access, 1001 W. Deuce of Clubs, Show Low, AZ 85901, (800) 266-7845. The lack of English language skills will not be a barrier to admission and participation in vocational education programs.
Submit Your Job Application
Complete the biographical information, select an employment opportunity, and attach your cover letter, résumé, five references and transcripts or credentials as documents or Adobe PDFs. (Individual attachments cannot exceed 3 MB.)