Exempt, 9 months
Master’s degree in Business Administration; Extensive demonstrated knowledge of business curriculum.
Five years teaching experience, experience in teaching online courses; three years business/industry experience; familiarity with community college learning environments; willingness to travel to sites throughout the district.
- Positively supports and promotes college’s governing board, administrators, faculty, staff, students and communities.
- Teach courses within the business curriculum.
- Teach a minimum of 30 credit hours/loads per academic year, at varied times, and varied locations, primarily at Little Colorado Campus.
- Participate in planning, development and evaluation of curriculum and student success.
- Develop and maintain outreach and cooperative activities.
- Participate in the planning, coordination and organization of courses and internship experiences.
- Order, maintain and inventory supplies and equipment.
- Provide input for budgets.
- Stay current in the subject matter areas and in the techniques of effective instruction, and industry credentials.
- Participate in college department and division activities, meetings, advisory groups, program review, and serve on college committees as required to maintain and improve the instructional program.
- Assist with course articulation issues, marketing and workshops.
- Maintain regular office hours and meet all instructional deadlines.
- Assess student learning for academic achievements.
- Assist in timely scheduling of classes, grade submissions and all activities to meet registrar deadlines.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Required License/ Certification
Valid Arizona driver's license
- Forward a cover letter (which outlines how you meet the qualifications listed above)
- Résumé including dates of employment
- Copies of transcripts with Degree(s) posted
- A list of five current professional references with contact information including phone numbers.
You may submit your application two ways:
- By postal mail to:
- By internet. Clicking on the "Submit Your Application Online" button to the right.
application materials. We accept PDF files and Word documents.
*** Please DO NOT COPY AND PASTE your application materials
into the e-mail links on this site.***
Submission of ALL required application materials is the responsibility of the applicant.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required verification document upon hire.
Human Resources: (928) 524-7473 or send an e-mail.
Please DO NOT COPY AND PASTE your application materials into the e-mail link above.
Northland Pioneer College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, gender, age or disability in admission or access to, or treatment or employment in its educational programs or activities. District grievance procedures will be followed for compliance with Title IX and Section 504 requirements. The Affirmative Action Compliance Officer is the Director of Human Resources, 2251 E. Navajo Blvd., Holbrook, AZ 86025, (928) 524-7471. The Section 504 Compliance Officer is the Coordinator of Disability Resources and Access, 1001 W. Deuce of Clubs, Show Low, AZ 85901, (800) 266-7845. The lack of English language skills will not be a barrier to admission and participation in vocational education programs.
Submit Your Job Application
Complete the biographical information, select an employment opportunity, and attach your cover letter, résumé, five references and transcripts or credentials as documents or Adobe PDFs. (Individual attachments cannot exceed 3 MB.)