- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Information Systems, Business or Public Administration or related field.
- Certified Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Three years of project management, supervisory and budgetary experience.
- A working knowledge of the capabilities of programming and database systems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, energetic and motivated.
- Three years of training development and delivery to adult learners.
- Experience with data reporting tools and analyzing data.
- Master’s degree in Computer Information Systems, Business or Public Administration or related field.
- A working knowledge of Jenzabar CX, JICS and basic report generation.
- Knowledge of contemporary concepts and practices in the information systems operation of an institution of higher education.
- Three years of experience in process development in higher education, government or nonprofit institutions.
- Supervises and supports staff in the Administrative Systems Support division.
- Prioritize support requests for the Administrative Systems Support department.
- Makes recommendations to the Chief Information Officer for improvements to future system and service offerings.
- Monitor and maintain the IS department budget, including tracking expenditures, monitoring budget performance, and reporting budget performance.
- Serve as project manager for Information Services projects as assigned and Process Improvement.
- Provides as an initial point of contact and coordinates external organizations and individuals, including vendors, partners, and others related to the Department.
- Collaborate with organizational units to develop effective systems use in relation to business rules and processes.
- Facilitate the change management processes.
- Organize and/or coordinate trainings and presentations to various audience types as directed by the Chief Information Officer.
- Write, update, and distribute process documentation.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge of/Experience with:
- Project Management Processes
- Budget Management – Tracking expenses, cost control, resource allocation
- Supervision of teams and/or direct report
- Process Improvement
- Risk Management
- Understanding of business processes
- Collaboration across a diverse enterprise
Must have ability to:
Organize work; be professionally accountable; work independently as well as participate on teams effectively; provide the initiative to improve methods and procedures; communicate clearly and efficiently with users by email, phone and in person; develop documentation and other forms of communication effectively with colleagues and customers.
Required License/ Certification
Valid Arizona driver's license
- Forward a cover letter (which outlines how you meet the qualifications listed above)
- Résumé including dates of employment
- Copies of transcripts with Degree(s) posted
- A list of five current professional references with contact information including phone numbers.
You may submit your application two ways:
- By postal mail to:
- By internet. Clicking on the "Submit Your Application Online" button to the right.
application materials. We accept PDF files and Word documents.
*** Please DO NOT COPY AND PASTE your application materials
into the e-mail links on this site.***
Submission of ALL required application materials is the responsibility of the applicant.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required verification document upon hire.
Human Resources: (928) 524-7473 or send an e-mail.
Please DO NOT COPY AND PASTE your application materials into the e-mail link above.
Northland Pioneer College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, gender, age or disability in admission or access to, or treatment or employment in its educational programs or activities. District grievance procedures will be followed for compliance with Title IX and Section 504 requirements. The Affirmative Action Compliance Officer is the Director of Human Resources, 2251 E. Navajo Blvd., Holbrook, AZ 86025, (928) 524-7471. The Section 504 Compliance Officer is the Coordinator of Disability Resources and Access, 1001 W. Deuce of Clubs, Show Low, AZ 85901, (800) 266-7845. The lack of English language skills will not be a barrier to admission and participation in vocational education programs.
Submit Your Job Application
Complete the biographical information, select an employment opportunity, and attach your cover letter, résumé, five references and transcripts or credentials as documents or Adobe PDFs. (Individual attachments cannot exceed 3 MB.)