Administrator, Exempt, E2
- Master’s degree in Business or another applicable field in progress by April 1, 2017 with degree completion by May 30, 2020. A career history demonstrating effective management in similar positions with a record of progressive responsibility. Significant experience in budgetary and business operations required in the public or private sector.
- Master’s degree in Business or another applicable field.
- Financial planning and analysis
- District budget development and reporting
- Facility planning, development, rejuvenation, and maintenance
- Real property and capital equipment management
- Resource investment
- Support to state community college system business officer organization
- Supervision of the Bookstore
- Management of payroll
- Oversight of the NPC Small Business Development Center
- Records Management
- Support of state legislative initiatives and inquiries within area of responsibility
- Multiple assignments to college committees
- Executive team member
- Regular reports and presentations to the District Governing Board
- Other duties as assigned
Excellent leadership, analytical, organizational, time management, and communication skills. Excellent working knowledge of positive supervisory practices. Strong skills in achieving goals in multiple simultaneous projects. Strong skills in process management, identifying challenges, evaluating alternatives, and implementing effective solutions. Strong skills in managing large projects, providing leadership, negotiating with internal staff and external constituents, managing resources, recommending and implementing sound solutions. Knowledge of governmental guidelines and regulations applicable to the function of this position as well as familiarity with related tax laws. Knowledge of governmental accounting and reporting requirements. Understanding of budget preparation and management in a public institution. Strong skills in preparing and implementing policies and procedures. Ability to work in a diverse, multi-cultural environment. Ability to read, write and comprehend the English language sufficiently to read, understand, and prepare written and verbal information. Must be able to establish cooperative working relationships with students, the public, staff, administration, and other educational institutions in carrying out assigned roles.
Required License/ Certification
Valid Arizona driver's license
- Forward a cover letter (which outlines how you meet the qualifications listed above)
- Résumé including dates of employment
- Copies of transcripts with Degree(s) posted
- A list of five current professional references with contact information including phone numbers.
You may submit your application two ways:
- By postal mail to:
- By internet. Clicking on the "Submit Your Application Online" button to the right.
application materials. We accept PDF files and Word documents.
*** Please DO NOT COPY AND PASTE your application materials
into the e-mail links on this site.***
Submission of ALL required application materials is the responsibility of the applicant.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required verification document upon hire.
Human Resources: (928) 524-7473 or send an e-mail.
Please DO NOT COPY AND PASTE your application materials into the e-mail link above.
Northland Pioneer College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, gender, age or disability in admission or access to, or treatment or employment in its educational programs or activities. District grievance procedures will be followed for compliance with Title IX and Section 504 requirements. The Affirmative Action Compliance Officer is the Director of Human Resources, 2251 E. Navajo Blvd., Holbrook, AZ 86025, (928) 524-7471. The Section 504 Compliance Officer is the Coordinator of Disability Resources and Access, 1001 W. Deuce of Clubs, Show Low, AZ 85901, (800) 266-7845. The lack of English language skills will not be a barrier to admission and participation in vocational education programs.
Submit Your Job Application
Complete the biographical information, select an employment opportunity, and attach your cover letter, résumé, five references and transcripts or credentials as documents or Adobe PDFs. (Individual attachments cannot exceed 3 MB.)