Monitored Test Services are Offered in NPC Libraries for:
- Students in NPC audio or multimedia classes.
- Students in NPC video classes.
- Students in NPC Internet classes.
- Students in NPC math lab classes.
- Students in any NPC class needing a make-up test.
- Any students taking a distance learning course from another institution (i.e. Rio Salado). *$25 fee is charged
For NPC Classes:
- NPC student ID.
- Writing utensils.
- First-come, first-service.
For Other Institutions:
- $25.00 fee for each test.
- Pay at Campus/Center Office.
- Display receipt & photo ID before test is given.
- Writing utensils.
- No appointment necessary--click here for hours & locations.
- Contact NPC library for correct mailing address of campus/center where you wish the test mailed to.
- No testing using computers.
- Tests are taken in a designated area monitored by video & audio systems.
- Instructor's directions will be read to you. Only the instructor can give directions. Disregard of testing instructions will be reported.
- Children are not allowed.
- Test signature log must be signed after presenting ID.
- No communications are allowed in the test area. No electronic devices are allowed - except a stand-alone calculator if faculty approved. Students may only take into the area items allowed by instructor. Preferable to store items in your vehicle but storage shelf is available. The college accepts no responsibility for items stored there. You are not permitted to have outerwear in the test area. You may be asked to show there is nothing in the pockets of your clothing. Cheating instances will be referred to faculty member designated on testing instructions.
- If the instructor is using Scantron answer sheets, be sure you have #2 pencil.
- Give your completed test, answer sheet, scratch paper to library staff. Do not leave on the library desk.
- Tests not taken by the instructor's deadline are returned daily.
Need Help? Click the button below to
From your cell phone: Text a Librarian at (928) 351-4204
|Search||Services||Course Reserves||Research Assistance||About the libraries|