- On Campus Access to Library Databases
- Off Campus Access to Library Databases (for access codes - go to your MyNPC acccount, click on MyCourses tab, view Library Information on the right side of the screen)
- Featured Trial Database – Nursing Education in Video: Second Edition.
- For access to additional library databases - go to Navajo County Library District, click on Free Research Databases (AZ Library). Select All Resources.
- Free Internet Databases (also look at topics in the Research Guides)
- Writing & Citation Assistance
Need Help? Click the button below to
From your cell phone: Text a Librarian at (928) 351-4204
Note: we will attempt to answer your questions as soon as possible during our hours of operation.
||About the libraries