Please fill out the Request for Tutoring form below, and the Tutor Coordinator will contact you within 3 work days regarding the tutoring that is currently available. You may attend tutoring without submitting a Request for Tutoring form, if you know when and where the tutoring sessions are taking place.
Information about the tutoring program:
Tutoring sessions are ONLY conducted at designated NPC locations and specific times during the school week. The tutor may be working with several students simultaneously. Therefore, to help make the sessions successful, students should attempt as much work as they are able, and have questions about concepts that are confusing ready before the tutor session begins.
- Be prompt.
- Come prepared, bring your course materials and have your questions ready regarding work you are having trouble with.
- Do not expect the tutor to help you do your homework, the tutor is there to help you understand concepts so you can successfully complete
- assignments and prepare for tests.
- Be attentive (Turn off cell phones so that phone calls or texts do not disrupt the session).
- Be courteous and respectful to everyone in the room.
- Keep conversations focused on course-related topics.
If you do not hear from the Tutor coordinator within 3 work days,or if there are any scheduling conflicts, problems, or questions about the tutoring sessions, please send an email, or leave a voice mail message to:
(800) 266-7845, ext. 7367
By clicking the Submit button, you are signing this Request for Tutoring
Northland Pioneer College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, gender, age or disability in admission or access to, or treatment or employment in its educational programs or activities. District grievance procedures will be followed for compliance with Title IX and Section 504 requirements. The Affirmative Action Compliance Officer is the Director of Human Resources, 2251 E. Navajo Blvd., Holbrook, AZ 86025, (928) 524-7471. The Section 504 Compliance Officer is the Coordinator of Disability Resource and Access, 1001 W. Deuce of Clubs, Show Low, AZ 85901, (800) 266-7845. The lack of English language skills will not be a barrier to admission and participation in vocational education programs.